- Falloon, T.J., D. H. Green, L. V. Danushevsky, (2007) Crystallization temperatures of tholeiite parental liquids: implications for the existence of thermally driven mantle plumes, in 'The Origins of Melting Anomalies: Plates, Plumes, and Planetary Processes, Foulger,G.R. and Jurdy,D.M. (eds). Geological Society of America Special Paper 430 (in press)
- Falloon, T.J., L. V. Danushevsky, A. Ariskin, D. H. Green, (2007) The application of olivine geothermometry to infer crystallization temperatures of parental liquids: implications for the temperature of MORB magmas. Chem. Geol. (in press)
- Spandler, C., G. M. Yaxley, D. H. Green, A. Rosenthal, (2007) Phase relations and melting of anhydrous K-bearing eclogite from 1200 to 1600°C, 3 to 5 Gpa. J. Petrol, (in press)
- Doglioni, C., D. H. Green, F. Mongelli, (2005) On the shallow origin of hotspots and the westward drift of the lithosphere, in Plates, Plumes and Paradigms , Eds. G. Foulger, J. Natland, D. Presnall, D. Anderson, Geological Society of America Inc, America, 735-749.plus pargasite lherzolite. Lithos 72(3-4): 209-229.
- Green, D., T. Falloon, (2005) Primary magmas at mid-oceas ridges, hotspots," and other intraplate settings: constraints on mantle potential temperature, in Plates, Plumes and Paradigms, G. Foulger, J. Natland, D. Presnall, D. Anderson (eds), Geological Society of America Inc, America, 217-247.
- Morishita, T., S. Arai, F. Gervilla and D. H. Green, (2004), Closed-system geochemical recycling of crustal materials in alpine-type peridotite. Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta, 67, 303-310.
- Morishita, T., S. Arai, and D. H. Green (2004), Evolution of low-Al orthopyroxene in the Horoman peridotite, Japan: an unusual indicator of metasomatising fluids. J. Petrol. 44, 1237-1246.
- Conceição, R.V. and D. H. Green (2004), Derivation of potassic (shoshonitic) magmas by decompression melting of phlogopite+pargasite lherzolite. Lithos, 72, 209-229.
- Green, D. H., M. W. Schmidt and W. O. Hibberson (2004), Island-arc ankaramites: primitive melts from fluxed refractory lherzolitic mantle. J. Petrol, 45(2), 391-403.
- Morishita, T., S. Arai, and D. H. Green (2004). Possible non-melted remnants of subducted lithosphere: Experimental and geochemical evidence from corundum-bearing mafic rocks in the Horoman Peridotite Complex, Japan. J. Petrol, 45(2), 235-252.
- Schmidt, M.W., D. H. Green and W. O. Hibberson (2004) Ultra-calcic magmas generated from Ca-depleted mantle: an experimental study on the origin of ankaramites. J. Petrol, 45(3), 531-554.
- Morishita, T., S. Arai, and D. H. Green (2003), Evolution of low-Al orthopyroxene in the Horoman peridotite, Japan: an unusual indicator of metasomatising fluids, J. Petrol., 44, 1237-1246.
- Nutman, A. P., D. H. Green, and A. C. Cook (2003), Reply on 'SHRIMP U-Pb zircon dating of the exhumation of the Lizard Peridotite and its emplacement over crustal rocks: constraints for tectonic models', Journal of the Geological Society London, 160, 331-335.
- Green, D. H., T. J. Falloon, S. M. Eggins, and G. M. Yaxley (2001), Primary magmas and mantle temperatures, Eur. Jour. Mineral., 13, 437-451.
- Falloon, T. J., L. Danyushevsky, and D. H.Green (2001)Peridotite melting at 1 GPa: reversal experiments on partial melt compositions produced by peridotite-basalt sandwich experiments. J. Petrol, 42, 2363-2390.
- Hermann, J., and D. H. Green (2001), Experimental constraints on high pressure melting in subducted crust, Earth and Planet. Sci. Lett., 188, 149-168.
- Matveev, S., H. St C. O'Neill, C. Ballhaus, W. R. Taylor, and D. H. Green (2001), Effect of silica activity on OH- IR spectra of olivine: Implications for low-a SiO2 mantle metasomatism, J. Petrol., 42, 721-729.
- Nutman, A. P., D. H. Green, C. A. Cook, M. T. Styles, and R. A. Holdsworthy (2001), SHRIMP U-Pb zircon dating of the exhumation of the Lizard Peridotite and its emplacement over crustal rocks: constraints for tectonic models, Journal of the Geological Society, London, 158, 809-820.
- Conceição, R. V., and D. H. Green (2000), Behavior of the cotectic curve En-Ol in the system leucite-olivine-quartz under dry conditions to 2.0 GPa, Geochemistry Geophysics Geosystems, 1, paper no. 2000GL000071
- Green, D. H. (2000), Magmatism originating in the upper mantle, inInternational School on Earth and Planetary Sciences: Crust-Mantle Interactions, Eds. G. Rinalli, C.A. Ricci and V. Trommsdorf, Università degli Studi di Siena, Siena, 77-95.